Friday 8 February 2013

My Future Plans for Blogging this Year...



I will no longer be writing as much this year as I did last year, though I might have my moments when I do, but it won't be consistent. I will still continue to write blogs each month as the Lord gives me direction and spiritual nourishment to continue this ministry. My desire is that God will get all the glory and the people who read my blogs may be edified.

Since I am quite busy these days, my time to write on my blogger is much more limited than it was last year. Over the next while, I will be working on and off in completing a lot of my unfinished blogs I had written last year. I hope to do another series of questions and answers to add to my blog this year. So watch for them. It will not be right away, but they will come in the next while as the Lord leads.

Also from time to time, I will be posting other devotional articles written by other authors [these author's names will be posted at the beginning of their articles] that I hope will be a blessing to my readers as well.  I warmly welcome any reader of my blogs, who may have any questions they would like to see me answer in my upcoming blogs to write them in my comments box in any of my past or present written blogs. Particularly in this year's blog comment boxes, hahaha.

Well, that's it for now, until the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment